Monday, March 12, 2012

Celebration of life is Worship

A snowy day, a good latte and time in the hot tub = worship.  No really, as I sit here and write this I am thrilled that God allows me to suffer with chronic pain so that I want to sit in the hot tub for some relief, and as a wonderful spinn off I get to enjoy some coffee with snow falling on my face.  God is amazing!

Like most people I can find reasons that I feel are justification for complaining about life.  Yet my life, all of it, the good, the bad, the ugly, the painful ... all of my life should be in worship to Jesus.  I need to be reminded that because of Him I can live each day with joyous worship because I am forgiven by His blood. 

And so today I worship and make a concious choice to find joy and live a life of worship, no matter what my circumstance is.

Let us rejoice in the lord today ... amen

Preacherman


No comments:

Post a Comment