Thursday, July 4, 2013

Deeper

Just when I find myself thinking that God has taken my faith to a deeper place, He shows me that I am no where near where I thought I was.  Then I am reminded that I am still one of little Faith.

And so the road continues. May we see to grow daily in our Faith.  Repenting of our sin, which includes lack of obedience to God;s Word.  Seeking to love and serve others as we share with them the words of life which are the Gospel of Jesus.  This is a life we are given as Disciples of Jesus.  A life of Worship and sacrifice for Him.

Too often I find myself in comfort instead of obedience.  Please join me in a commitment to love God more anything.  More than myself, more than my stuff, more than my money, my retirement, my job, my friends, my position, more than anything else.  If I truly love God first then I will treat everything else the way He wants me to.  How do I know this, you can fin the answers for how we are to live our Faith in the Bible.

Be a student of the Word of God and receive the challenges it holds, do not be one who acts like a non-believer and yet claims to believe.  Let us not shame the work of Christ.

I humbly ask you to join me in fresh decisions to be who Jesus planned for you to be, obedient to Him.

Cheers

Pastor Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment