Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Prayer for today

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your great patience with me
Thank you for the Grace that you extend to me through the work of Jesus
Thank you for providing forgiveness of my sins and victory over them through the power of the Holy Spirit
Thank you for the opportunities You are giving me to serve You today
Lord I ask that you will shape me and direct me so that I will be the man you created me to be
Please lord use me in the work of Your Kingdom
May my desires be Your desires
Help me to walk in humility as an example of your work in process here on earth
Give me the words and ability to accurately share the Truth of the Gospel to all who will hear them
Above all my prayer is that my life this day will bring honor and glory to You my God
I ask these Lord in the name of Jesus
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment